- Volcanic black stone, formed under high pressure and temperature.
- This type of pool stone is black when wet and gray when dry, with unique variations in tone.
- Helps maintain water temperature.
- Resists high temperatures and freezing.
- Used as interior and exterior lining for pools, jacuzzis, bathrooms, exterior or interior tiled spas, and especially for the edges of overflow pools and beaches.
- Stock sizes: (20cm x 20cm x 1.3cm) and (30cm x 30cm x 1.5cm).
*For other sizes, consult availability.
Request a Consultation
If you have any doubts or questions about our natural stone products, please contact us or fill out the following form, and we will soon get in touch with you to advise you on the best cladding you are interested in.